John Mertz posted at thindifference.com about the transformative power of leadership–what he calls “Converting.” He believes leaders need to convert in four areas:
* Converting information into actionable steps
* Converting thoughts into actions
* Converting plans into actions
* Converting action into results
Notice that converting has to do with Action. What action will you take today? What will you convert?
The Magic of Leadership – Converting
Posted in Communication, Leadership
- Tagged action, convert, information, John Mertz, plan, result, success, thindifference.com, thoughts, today
We are blind until we see
That in the human plan
Nothing is worth making
If it does not make the man.
Why build these cities glorious
If man unbuilded goes?
In vain we build the world
Unless the builder also grows.
–Edwin Markham, as quoted by John Maxwell
From the Business Inquirer web site